Red Ideas teams up with Parcel 365 to set up community parcel locker

October 10, 2018 | By | Reply More

Grab latest promotion at LAZADA now!

PETALING JAYA: Red Ideas Holdings Bhd, neighbourhood community app JaGaApp developer, is teaming up with Parcel 365 to operate community parcel lockers for parcel collection and deliveries anytime at neighbourhoods.

The secure storage space comprises compartments of different sizes, which is electronically managed and monitored by a centralized server via internet.

Under the collaboration agreement, the Red Ideas and Parcel 365 will set up the community parcel lockers at 50 neighbourhoods/communities managed by Red Ideas.

Parcel 365 is a business partner of Lorry365, an app-based logistic company with delivery service centre transporting goods in Malaysia.

The system notifies the recipient via SMS when a parcel is delivered to a locker. To retrieve the parcel, the recipient only needs to enter a one-time PIN code at the locker station.

Residents who want to send parcel using the locker need to log on to the Parcel 365 app and choose a courier company. The payment will be executed through the app.

Upon payment, the senders will receive a code. They can deposit the parcel into the locker after scanning the code. The lockers will be at either at the guard houses or the lobby of their clubhouses.

The service is also an alternative to delivery of parcels to communities/customers who are unable to be at home to await the delivery during the designated times.

Currently, Red Ideas has over 225 customers in Malaysia of which 80% of them are from Klang Valley while the remaining 20% from Penang, Johor, Seremban, Ipoh and Melaka.

FREE RM12.70 credit upon sign up to discover and book amazing travel experiences with Klook.

Category: News

About the Author ()

Leave a Reply